Saturday 19 January 2013

Blogging Fiend

Written: 10 Mar 2008

I got that Blogging Bug.
And it's bleeding me dry.
Sucking me up, leaving me die.

Ratings are King,
Views are Supreme.
Life's becoming just one long dream.

Just like a TV station,
A lifeless corporation,
Or a worthless Politician.

I have become an Addict of sorts,
Constantly logging in,
Checking my viewings-stats.

I got that Blogging bug,
And it's driving me insane.
All my wild aspirations are becoming tame.

My ideas Fickle,
My concepts trickling Thin.
Especially when you have to Worry about the majorities thinking.

God forbid that should happen.
That I should become a Blogging fiend,
And that all my arguments should get creamed.

Not by any one person.
But by my inability to cognate,
In the face of a non-existent feedback.

God-Forbid that should happen.
That I should become one of the same,
And that all of my arguments should become lame.

God-Forbid that should happen.
That I should loose my faith,
And become a Blogging wraith.

End. Shafi.

Dedicated to the one constant in my prior- MySpace Life...
Thro' thick-and-thin,
"It's 2 Muslim",
Nos Amigo's Fernando the Tornado!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: